Saturday, May 28, 2011

RanDom ' Post


Yea =,=  It's a bored bored holiday

I am having the cold feet because of my result
Although I say I dun worried about @@
dunno wat result my BC & BI will get =,=
It's good lar if get higher marks

....GOD BLESS ME....




Tml  Me, Teresa and Qian
not willing to go SUNWAY

Three of us no any reason and juz suddenly no mood to go
we just

Don't feel like doing anything 
 Just wanna lay in our bed


I juz expect to go ZiQian's house
maybe i will more enjoy and more freedom than hang out in Sunway

                                                                                             

Hahax I suddenly found that

Cancer has a special endowments in Forget Password

Both of  BeeXian & Me

are quite forgetful in remember password
so we face the problem which cnt log in blogger

                                                                                    

The Lazy Song ___Nice<3 

The lyrics speaks right to my heart

Yo I noe I am lazy to do anything during holidays ZZZ

So I am going to do nothing XD


Cuz today I swear I'm not doing anything
NOTHING AT ALL 

HA! Camping I also no go

I dunwan to go and just sit at there
playing viola

I noe Practice Make Perfect

BUT please dun blame me

This holiday I'm going to take a good rest










It's POINTLESS Bye


I would like to updating my blog every day =)